Crimson Feature of the Month: Search by Birthday
cmdi | Mon Jan 23, 2023
A new feature under Crimson’s People Search allows you to search by an individual’s birthday. This is helpful for recognizing the birthdays for donors or volunteers in your organization or campaign.
How to Search by Birthday
1. Under the People menu, select Search.
2. Scroll down until you see Birthday Month/Day
With this option, you can search for a specific day, birthdays falling in a specific month or birthdays that are before or after a specific date.
Note: The Birthday Month/Day search filter only works for dates in the same calendar year. A search for birthdays between December 1 – January 31 would need to be broken up into two separate queries.
3. Once your search criteria is entered, click on the blue Search
4. Search results will appear just like any other query made under People Search.
How to Add DOB to a Profile
1. If you would like to add date of birth information or a birthday to an individual profile, click on the general tab.
2. Under the General Tab, you can select the DOB field to add or edit an individual’s birthday.